Welcome to SAMEWAY Electric Bike

A leading manufacturer of high-quality electric mountain bikes designed for businesses and brands that want to provide customers with the best driving experience.

watch video


Top-Quality Electric Mountain Bike Maker

We manufacture electric mountain bikes for rough terrain and long rides, with powerful batteries, motors, advanced brakes and shock absorbers, and top-quality parts.

Why Us?



Efficient and Cost-Effective

At SAMEWAY, we understand that businesses need reliable, efficient, and cost-effective products. That's why we've developed a line of e-MTBs built to last, with solid construction and outstanding performance.


We can customize our existing models with your company logo, color scheme, and other branding elements.

Manufacturing Capabilities

With years of experience in the industry, we have streamlined our manufacturing processes to ensure fast and efficient production times.  Our production times typically range from 35 to 60 days maximum.

Quality Control

Our team of experts oversees every step of the manufacturing process, ensuring that every bike we build is of the highest quality. We use the latest technology to ensure our e-MTBs meet strict quality control standards.

Freight & Shipping

For large and heavy shipments, we offer freight services that are efficient and cost-effective.



SAMEWAY B2B Services

At SAMEWAY, we provide B2B services that streamline your electric mountain bike ordering and delivery process. We offer fast, reliable shipping and customizable solutions tailored to your business needs.

Inspection and Testing Procedures

Our inspection and testing procedures start with thoroughly inspecting all components before they are assembled.We carefully check every frame, motor, battery, suspension system, and brake .


We are passionate about using the latest technology to create the best electric mountain bikes on the market. We’re constantly researching and innovating to stay ahead of the game and deliver exceptional performance and reliability.

Warranty and Service

Our warranty covers all components of your electric mountain bike, and our service team is available to assist you with any questions or concerns.Our global network of warehouses and service centers enables us to quickly address any issues.

Thank you for considering SAMEWAY !

We are committed to providing you with the best products and services possible and look forward to working with you. 


Checkout Frequently Asked Questions !

We offer flexible payment terms for our B2B customers; we require a 30% deposit to begin production, with the remaining 70% due before the goods leave our factory. Payment can be made through bank transfer or via our Alibaba store. We also offer a range of payment options. We take the security of our customers' payments very seriously, so we sign a contract with every customer

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a one-year warranty for all e-MTBs. In the rare case of an issue, Our aftersale team will work with you to provide replacements within 3-5 business days.

We offer customization options for various parts and accessories, including frames, suspension, brakes, etc. Our engineers and designers can work with you to create a unique e-MTB that meets your business needs and preferences.

0 +
E-bikes Annually
0 +


3% OFF

First order!


Get coupon to get discount !

Get 3% off your first order when you sign up for our B2B program. Contact us and our team will assist you to sign up.